Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Statcounter

View My Stats

Subscribe Now: poweredby

Powered by FeedBurner

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Unusual Tips and Foods to Lose Your Stomach Fat


4 Facts You MUST Understand if You Are Ever Going to Lose Your Belly Fat and Get Six Pack Abs
1. Many so-called "health foods" are actually cleverly disguised junk foods that can actually stimulate you to gain more belly fat... yet the diet food marketing industry continues to lie to you so they can maximize their profits.
2. Ab exercises such as crunches, sit-ups, and ab machines are actually the LEAST effective method of getting flat six pack abs. We'll explore what types of exercises REALLY work in a minute.
3. Boring repetitive cardio exercise routines are NOT the best way to lose body fat and uncover those six pack abs. I'll tell you the exact types of unique workouts that produce 10x better results below.
4. You DON'T need to waste your money on expensive "extreme fat burner" pills or other bogus supplements. I'll show you how to use the power of natural foods in more detail below.
  • Please, go through these reviews and read them carefully
  • "Hi Mike
I was searching for a program to genuinely help me lose body fat and get a six pack.  I came across your website and the money back guarantee you offered suggested to me that you believed in what you were offering & not just interested in selling your e-book. Anyway, I made the purchase on the basis that I'd give it a try and if it wasn't any good I'd ask for my money back.
Before I started with the program I weighed 80kg and my waist size was 42 inches.  After 11 weeks I still weigh about 80kg but my waist size is now 35 inches.  A loss of 7 inches in 11 weeks! Since my weight stayed about the same, that means I gained muscle while losing 7 inches of fat from my waist!
My strength and energy are also improving each week and I'm lifting heavier weights as I progress. Family and friends that haven't seen me in weeks can't believe how much leaner and slimmer I look now.
I'm really glad that I bought your e-book and stuck to the programs. I still have a little more body fat to lose, but I can already tell that a visible six pack is just a few more weeks away!
Thank you for all the advice and words of motivation. This entire experience is far more than what I was expecting for my money!"
Regards,
Imtiaz Girach, UK


  •  "Hi Mike.
 I have just recently started your program and i LOVE it so much.  I just wanted to tell you how fantastic I think your approach and lay out to losing stomach fat is. I'm already feeling the effects of your workouts.  My body feels firmer and fitter and I look forward to the sweat.
Truth be told I was BORED TO TEARS with our usual routine at the gym. Not to mention it wasn't really getting my stomach flat!!  I love your approach cause it explains everything, and I am a person that needs to know the reasons for why I am doing what I am doing! I like the variety and the shorter workouts, as apposed to the long boring workouts and repetitive isolating exercises I used to do.
Following your program I am certainly getting the heart pumping and the sweat is flowing like I've never felt before.  It feels great. Thanks, and I will keep you posted!"
-Michelle Smith, Ontario, Canada

  • Hi Mike,
I have been doing your exercise programme for 8 weeks. I am moving to the advanced routine tomorrow and am really looking forward to it! I have also never been more happy with my diet. It's great to be able to eat your meal and healthy snack suggestions and see my body getting leaner.
I am a full-time mom with a beautiful son who has turned two. I do not have time to go to the gym, so was doing zumba and Pilates at home when my son naps. My hubby bought me a Pilates machine and I did Pilates almost every day for a year, but didn't see the results I am getting from your 3-4 times a week exercise routine. I have always weighed about 45kg to 47kg and am 5 ft 2 (158cm). So am not over weight, but just can't seem to get those flat abs.
So now I am almost there, all thanks to your Truth about abs book. I used to have fat and bloated days, and whilst I know I didn't look fat, I felt it. With your healthy food plan, I feel great every day.
I really enjoy your exercise routines, and have adapted them to work out at home. I have a jumping rope, I have dumbbells, a fitness ball, yoga mat. And a heavy boxing bag that my hubby needs to set up in the garage.
Thanks for your book. IT IS BRILLIANT!!!!! I am more than happy to be a positive advocate, if you ever need a testimonial, especially for those skinny and not so skinny girls that can't seem to tone up and get lean the healthy way. I often get people rolling their eyes when I tell them I eat 6 meals a day, packed with protein, carbs and good fats.
I like looking and feeling good, and I have always exercised and watched what I ate. Especially with a young toddler shadowing me 24 by 7, I need him to follow healthy habits too.
Thanks,
Jabeen P. -- Australia


  • Hi Mike.
Just wanted to let you know, your interval and weight training methods in your e-book are working perfect! Before i got your e-book, i could see my six pack abs a little bit. After a few weeks on your workouts, i can now see lines on the side of my stomach and my abs appearing even more visibly. I still have a little fat, but not much at all. Thanks!
Andreas Beirholm, Denmark

0 comments: